Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Post!

So after years of delaying, procrastinating, denying, nay-saying, beating around the bush, refusing, and (insert your phrase of choice here), I decided to finally give in. That's right, I have officially joined the blog world!

What, you say? But isn't www.heyyiddlediddle.com a blog? Or what about the lovely Of Biblical Proportions site, www.obpcomics.com? They both include blog formats!

Well, I've been running all over the world lately and I felt that it was pretty darn time to keep my adoring fans (hi Mom & Dad!) up to date with my latest work, projects, and adventures I've been on. Plus, the Hey Yiddle Diddle and OBP Comics websites limit what news and contents I can post on each site.

So here you go. I'm going to kick off this post with a commission that recently made its online debut: a logo design for a new company called Gym Guyz - where they bring the gym and the trainers straight to your door! Enjoy:


That's about it for now! Stay 'tooned - I've got lots going on and would love to share it with you.

Have a SUPER Sunday,

~Chari =0)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! :)

    Hope you can find a way to post regularly (I sure haven't).

    ReplyDelete
  2. plaguerism is against HOLY LAW on an interdimensional level.Just so you know Chari Pere,you have been caught in a net of lies.Now this is NO way to make a spectical of your dimise,using Holy characters that are LIVING and you know the game of life,then slandering them any way you choose...I know where your Homeland of security in a maximum detention will be without a retraction and an apology,Wonka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and I mean yeasterday.Also all monies retrieved from this from the beginning of your escapade,are under demand.If you dont know what this means,its just another way of saying your being frozen then sued by everything for everything you own.NO JOKE cartoonist,no joke.

    ReplyDelete